Thematic Groups – PAD Trainings
The trainings are to provide specialists from various departments, a platform for the exchange of knowledge, experience and opinions and take a form that takes into account the needs of meeting participants (lectures, analysis of legal acts and changes, case analysis, discussions). Speakers of the meetings are recognized experts in a given field.
There are six thematic group run by the Association – Legal Group, Marketing Group, Technical Group, Financial Group, Commercial Group and Management Group. The meetings take place in the largest cities in Poland – in Warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Kraków and Wroclaw.
General Assemblies of PAD Members
Ranking of Cities
Ranking of Banks
Postgraduate Management Studies for Developers
Employees of companies associated in PZFD are entitled to a 10% discount on Postgraduate Development Studies.
Why should you join PAD?
– Do you assume that it is better to learn from someone else’s mistakes?
– Do you want to educate your staff because you know that human capital is the most important capital of your company?
– Do you want to influence the legal opinions assessed by the Association?
– Do you want to have access to selected knowledge?
– Do you want credibility in the eyes of customers?
If so, please contact us!
Any company that wants to dynamically develop and adapt to changing industry realities can become a member of the PAD. By joining the largest development organization in Poland, you can be sure that your company will be up to date with the most important information affecting investing activities.